Saturday, 4 May 2013

Apr-23rd

Oh hi there! Took me a long time to post something up again. I haven't been that lazy, just a little. Lol. And also because Kiw and I haven't been out much the past few months because he was unemployed. So on my offs we pretty much stayed home and watch a couple of movies.

Anyhoo this post will be about the day i spent with my bff.
This was actually taken on the 23rd of April. We met up on the 22nd, spent the night at his place and went to The Fort the following day. We met up because it had been a long time since we last seen each other so we pretty much had a lot of catching up to do. (well actually we met up on the previous week but that wasn't enough lol.)

Ash and I became friends when I was still working at Sykes. He went up to me and started talking to me (which i found weird but I guess he's just friendly like that). Then we became team mates, and then seat mates too. One time I was bored and was reading Candy Magazine and it was all about the bff issue. It came with a charm bracelet, if I remember correctly, and a bookmark with a pledge for bff or something like that.
So just for fun we read it and like did a pledge (that sounded stupid but we were laughing our asses off the whole time we were doing it). We even had our right hand up haha!
So just like that we became "bffs". Well not just that actually but we're really close of course. We did have things in common and I guess our thinking and opinions in whatever almost always jived. We also know a lot about each other too of course.

Anyways, the pretty girl here in this picture is his girlfriend. Seriously, isn't she pretty? :O









No comments:

Post a Comment