Sunday, 10 June 2012

Jayla Turns 1

Yesterdey (June 10th, 2012), Kiw and I went to Legend Villas to celebrate my first inaanak's first birthday. The party, according  to my very beautiful kumare, was only planned for 5 days. But God, did it turn out well. All their hard work really paid off. The food was great. The location was beautiful (even if it was the same location they used for Yanna, Jhei's first born). And let's face it, I'm in love with their restrooms LOL. Anyway, there was also a Hello Kitty mascot! First time I ever saw one too. And they even hired a freaking magician! I love magic hahaha. Yes, I'm still a kid at heart like that. Here are some of the pictures! :)


The family.


My first time to be wearing falsies out on an occation too. :D

Kiw being adorable with his chocolate mousse. :3


Beautiful mom and daughter. :)

Jayla's cake!

Super cute cupcakes that I didn't want to eat >.<

I love my hot kumare. <3





No comments:

Post a Comment