Sunday, 17 June 2012

Fun Shoot: Bridal

You remember Anna, right? Our choreographer from our cheering competition held last May? Well last Saturday, she invited me for a fun photoshoot. I was supposed to be a bride. She did my make up and her friend took the photos. I super loved the make up, I wish I could do this on my own, but I have a problem (actually, I'm more of scared) putting on thick and loud make up, scared to look like some freak or something. 

Anyway, this was done in Ninoy Aquino Wildlife Park. The park is okay, kind of like Luneta. But there were several people doing a fun photoshoot around too so I wasn't that much conscious to be wearing a tube dress with thick make up doing poses in front of a camera :))

Anyhoo, here are some of the pictures of moi, taken from my camera phone. :) (edited in Picasa, because the original photos were too dark, you can barely see me LOL)

These were taken by Kiw, of course. :)




Freakin' tree hugger XD

Yey with Kiw :)

I also found two pictures from Anna's Facebook account.

This was from Jed's (the photographer) iPhone.

I'll upload some of the other pictures next week if I have them. I hope you like it. ~_^







No comments:

Post a Comment