Monday, 7 May 2012

Sophie's Mom

Yesterdey, Kiw and I went to SM Megamall/ Shangri La to see American Pie Reunion (which was the bomb, especially if you're a big fan of the American Pie series (I've seen 'em all)). The movie was pretty nostalgic and really funny, money worth spent. :) Anyways, onto the real blog post.

While Kiw and I were strolling around, I saw this really cute (because there were a lot of pink colors) stand that caught my attention and curiosity. So when I checked it out, I found out that it was the stand for Sophie's Mom. They sell cookies, muffins, cupcakes, all kinds of treats, and at a really cheap price too! And man, did they taste good too! I bought this Oreo cookie something (dammit I forgot the name, but I'll never forget the taste though! Mmm.)


Lookit all those sweets!! Roaar!!!



That's what I bought, they're only 50 Pesos each cookie!! 

I'll totally buy next time I visit SM Megamall. BTW they're located near National Bookstore and the Potato Corner Stand, if I remember correctly. :p

No comments:

Post a Comment