Sunday, 13 May 2012

Tony Moly

I am soooo addicted to Tony Moly!! 


Tony Moly is the mixture of the words “Tony” which means nice and trendy, and “Moly” which means included or employed in japanese. (from the website)


Lately, all my products have been bought from Tony Moly because despite the price (some items can be pretty pricey), I can say that my money is very well spent.


Here are the products I bought from them:




1. Simply Style Mascara
       I love the outcome of this mascara. I have really short eyelashes so I am always out looking for that perfect mascara that would make my eyelashes look "fuller". This product did it for me.


2. Floria Pore Tightening Essence
       This is the most expensive Tony Moly product I have, and is my most favorite product. The name says it all, so I don't think I need to explain further. But I will share you this: a friend of mine asked me if I was getting facials, I said no. It was probably this product that made my complexion clearer. :) I also love applying this to my skin because the feel is really silky afterwards, and it's not at all sticky. It's also safe to put make up after applying.


3. Petite Bunny Gloss Bar
       The lipstick with the cutest packaging I've ever seen. Just look at that, there's a bunny head on top, with ears to boot! :) I loooove the color on this one, it's so Korean haha (though I'm not a fan of whatever Kpop, except their beauty and fashion stuff)


4. Egg Pore Blackhead Out Oil Gel
       This product I'm still trying to figure out. We had Kiw try this out one time we visited the store and we did see the results. It was pretty effective, but when we tried it at home, we can only see little results. But it was better than nothing. 


5. Crystal Stick Eyeshadow
       I only use this product on the inner corner of my eyes to make them look bigger. 


So there we go, a quick review of the products that I bought from Tony Moly. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment