Friday, 30 March 2012

Genesis Blog

It's been too long since I made a blog about anything, yeah that's right TOO LONG..

I had my first blog during the "Friendster days" and all I did was I just speak my mind and letting all my ideas pour out into blogging and I enjoyed it.  The feeling of emotions pouring out, ideas and thoughts, it gives me a sense that my brain really works and I love it!

I got the inspiration on having this blog again together with my love/wife/partner Jepi Rosete (no middle names) *laughs* because I just woke up with a light bulb in my head like your MS Word Assistant Clip-it and I said to myself "Man, I think I wanna start blogging again..".   So, I told me loves that I wanna make a blog about her and all the things we do together, places we go, eat, chill out, have fun, and I mean just about everything we basically do with our lives.

Well, this is the start for us and we hope that you'll enjoy reading our blogs and I also hope that we can be informative to you in the same way.

Thank you!


3 comments:

  1. Nice blog, Jeffy. Just fix the borderline on the blog. You need to lower it. It goes off the screen. I know you are OC about this stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah, I told her about this issue.. thanks for the concern :)

    ReplyDelete